[eDebate] More ADI alum; earlybird deadline approaching

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Fri May 26 12:25:30 CDT 2006

As I do every year, I forgot to list some of the ADI alums who did well
at the national tournaments.  This year it's especially embarrassing,
since 4 of the 8 NDT semi-finalists attended the ADI.

Also, this is a reminder that June 1 is the deadline for the earlybird
rate.  The web page is at:
http://commfaculty.fullerton.edu/jbruschke/adi.htm

Here's the list of those I left off.

*	Casey Harrigan, NDT Champion
*	Brad Hall, NDT semi-finalist
*	Jamie Carroll, NDT semi-finalist
*	Matt Bostick, NDT doubles
*	Matt Farmer, NDT semis
*	Regina Summers, CEDA double-octofinalist
*	Charlie Hutchinson & Nick Bormann, CEDA octo-finalists

I also neglected to mention that Klinger was the Copeland winner.

Congrats to the ADI alums!

Jon

*****

Dr. Jon Bruschke, CSU Fullerton