[eDebate] Program Recruitment and Retention

Darren Elliott delliott
Fri May 26 13:23:39 CDT 2006

Friends,

As I take over the duties of 2nd Vice-President on June 1st I will need to shift focus away from my committee chair position for the Committee on Recruitment and Retention.  I am pleased to announce that Mike Davis has accepted my invitation and will be the new Chair of the Committee.  Quite frankly I cannot think of someone more qualified than he to lead the effort.  He is so capable he already has a good core group of committee members working behind the scenes.  Watching the discussions unfold over the last few days has been inspiring.  I truly believe that recruitment and retention efforts in the next few years will determine our sustainability.  I am pleased to hand over such an important committee to such good people.  Working beside them will make me very excited about the future of CEDA.

Give him your support and your ideas.  He will be leading a session on recruitment and retention at the CEDA summer meeting next weekend!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC
CEDA 2nd VP Elect