[eDebate] dumbass president gives dumbass anapolis speech

Jake Stromboli infracaninophile
Sun May 28 15:18:10 CDT 2006

dear worst speech giver ever,

if you weren't speaking to a bunch of brainwashed cadets who want to die for
no reason, then you would have been booed off the stage.

let's see little baby boy who couldn't write his own speech if he tried,
cheney and the neocon ideologues spoon fed you some real good ideo-logic:

"This is only the beginning.  The message has spread from Damascus to Tehran
that the  future belongs to freedom, and we will not rest until the promise
of liberty  reaches every people in every nation."

"The war began on my watch, but  it's going to end on your watch.  By
standing  with democratic reforms across a troubled region, we will extend
freedom  to millions who have not known it and lay the foundation for peace
for  generations to come."

"As President Truman put it towards  the end of his presidency, 'When
history says that my term of office saw  the beginning of the Cold War, it
will also say that in those eight years  we set the course that can win it.'
His leadership paved the way for subsequent  presidents from both political
parties - men like Eisenhower, Kennedy and  Reagan - to confront and
eventually defeat the Soviet threat."

Today, at the start of a new century,  we are again engaged in a war unlike
any our nation has fought before,  and like Americans in Truman's day, we
are laying the foundations for victory."

yo, crack smoking amnesiac speechwriters...only one problem with your
brilliant truman analogy, WE LOST THE WAR IN VIETNAM, dipshits and had to
pullout.   DEMOCRACY PROMOTION IS NOT WHAT WON THE COLD WAR<BLIND KILLERS.
DUH DUH DUH, GOOD LUCK GETTIN DEM TERRORISTS TO GET DRAWN INTO AN
AFGHANISTAN OR A MASSIVE NUCLEAR ARMS RACE THAT BANKRUPTS THEIR "COMMUNIST"
ECONOMIES!!!

i love dumb ass ideologists b/c they ruin political parties kamikaze style.
  they will stick til their bullshit until they get buried in it.   the
average IQ of a republican these days is about 25.   good thing we got
welfare reform so all the crack is now being smoked in the honkey house by
retards!!!

operation crack pipe cumin real soon...

slf
?