[eDebate] Meeting accomodations-please respond

DARREN ELLIOTT elliottdarren
Mon May 29 14:25:26 CDT 2006

Our campus server is down today which means I cannot access my campus email
which is where I have copies of flight arrangements and hotel reservations
for the Topic Meeting and Summer Meeting.

If you need a ride from the airport tomorrow PLEASE respond to this email
and let me know the time you get in and what airline.  This includes if you
have already sent the info to me before.  Off the top of my head it seems Ed
Lee and Dave Steinberg are the 2 this effects.

Looking forward to seeing you all in KC!

thanks,
chief