[eDebate] Baseball Game and CEDA meeting

Darren Elliott delliott
Mon May 29 21:10:31 CDT 2006

Unfortunately great major league baseball will not be in town during the meetings this year (The Cardinals have already been here lol).  And the Royals are also out of town.

However the Kansas City T-Bones, a member of the Independent Northern League Minor League system will be in town Friday night of the CEDA meeting.  They are actually pretty good and if youve never been to Minor League baseball it caters to the fans, has a lot of fan promotions, and is cheap cheap cheap.  The food and beer is also reasonably priced.

The T-Bones play at Community America Ballpark on State Avenue just 3 miles west of the Campus in the Village west complex.

I would like to organize an outing to the game if enough folks are interested.  Please email me and let me know.  Tickets at the high end are only $14 and we could get them in the $8 range too.  I have 2 vans reserved so transportation isnt a problem.  And if you drive yourself the parking is free.  Let me know if interested!

thanks,
Chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC