[eDebate] Airport Shuttles for CEDA meetings

Darren Elliott delliott
Tue May 30 11:27:48 CDT 2006

Hey all,

I want to make sure I haven't missed anyone and leave anyone stranded at the airport.  Here is who we will be picking up and returning to the airport.  If you need added to this list please email me back with flight info including airline.  If you need a ride today/tonight then calling my cell would be best.  316-214-9502

Pickups:
Dave Steinberg    7pm CST Tuesday
Vik Keenan           7pm CST Tuesday
Mike Davis           10:45pm CST Tuesday (always the odd one out)

Ed Lee                 9:20am CST Wednesday

Kelly McDonald    6:25pm CST Thursday

Returns:
All the above except Kelly I believe.

Again if you need added or deleted please contact me asap!

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC