[eDebate] Webcast of Topic Meeting/CEDA meetings

Darren Elliott delliott
Tue May 30 17:40:54 CDT 2006

If all goes well (fingers crossed) the CEDA Topic Committee meeting will be webcast live from our campus beginning tomorrow at 9:30am CST.  We plan on broadcasting the entire meeting as well as the CEDA summer conference which will commence at the conclusion of the Topic Meetings on Friday.

Our IT dept. has been working with Media Services all day and the equipment appears to be up and running.

To access the web feed please go to www.kckcc.edu and look for a link at the top about debate.  Right now it is a graphic I had nothing to do with I swear.  They must be thinking we are debating.  I am still educating folks.  I have asked them to mention CEDA on the link.

Please email committee members throughout to comment on the feed and let us know if we can enhance your viewing pleasure.  Maybe we can bill it CEDA smackdown!

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC