[eDebate] [CEDA-L] CEDA Summer Meeting: Agenda

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Tue May 30 18:31:35 CDT 2006

I'm not sure about other people, but I was under the impression that there
would be a meeting on Sunday. I would be interested in making this time
productive since I am paying for the hotel room on Sat night. How many others  will
be around? Any ideas?

Hopefully in the future we can have a set schedule earlier so that those of
us who are traveling there (especially those like myself who are spending
their  own funds) can make appropriate arrangements.

Mike

In a message dated 5/30/2006 4:13:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,