[eDebate] Wed. Morning Meeting Shuttle

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed May 31 02:56:52 CDT 2006

I will have a 15 passenger van at the Microtel at 9am ready to transport people to the campus.  If you miss the shuttle for some reason ask Max at the front desk to take you.  He has offered free shuttles to the debate folks throughout KCK.

After a long night of bowling and libations with Mike Davis, Vik Keenan, and KCK alum John Bretthauer (aka Debbie Breadbowl), I hope I am awake on time! : )  Davis rocks at bowling though I did school him in game 2.  And Pin Up Bowl in Village West is open until 2am--good food, great bowling lanes, and a great atmosphere.  A new place in the Village.  I would recommend for sure.

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC
CEDA 2nd VP Elect