[eDebate] My thoughts on Hanson's All American plan!

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Wed May 31 23:07:46 CDT 2006

Matt Moore and I are working on formalizing the criteria for these awards
and will be presenting something this Friday at the summer meeting. We are
trying to build in some flexibility to address students with special
circumstances while still make sure that the most deserving students receive  awards.

I still think that the award decisions are best left in the hands of the
awards committee. As Kelly said I don't think the review is very difficult,
especially in a world where there is a set criteria.

Mike