[eDebate] Geez - We have no method......

debate at ou.edu debate
Thu May 4 07:04:28 CDT 2006

JP can kiss my @$$.

We could have this discussion in the backchannel he refuses.

I will remind him again, I am not on the topic committee, so it does not matter.  I expressed my views last year
and it did not matter. SO shut up please!

My question to you is am i on the topic committee?

NO

Are you?  I hope not!

I wont respond to such dipshitedness anymore.  This is exactly what I was talking about.

Show your face in Kansas City, you will hear plenty from me.

massey