[eDebate] Geez - We have no method......

debate at ou.edu debate
Sun May 7 09:26:07 CDT 2006

I think this explains how the cattle is herded, but what are the pillars of pedigogy utilized to create a topic
wording.

I gave examples of important issues that should be discussed before solvency advocates are chased down
and filed together.

I do not doubt how the process you describes works, nor do I doubt that everyone works very hard towards a
common goal of creating a topic.

If you want to say nothing "shady" happens in this community dealing with rules, what the topic areas are and
other issues, then you are really just kissing some a$$ right now.

So your post was nice, nor do I doubt what you say, but there is step one and two and you explained steps 3
and 4.  I dont doubt the role you played nor anyone who shows up.

Yes I am coming for sure, I have no doubts about this.  Which was my position last year, that if you dont show
up, and dont have a tight network with someone there, then your SOL  (which you agreed with).

See you in KC

Jackie