[eDebate] Geez - We have no method......

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Sun May 7 12:07:22 CDT 2006

Jackie --

Every time some asks "What are steps one and two?"
and "If we take steps one and two, what do steps three and four look like?"
and finally "If we take all your steps, what will the topic look like?"

Your response is "Am I on the topic committee? NO! So it doesn't matter."

--JP

ps - Does your pedagogy really need a pillar?