[eDebate] Geez - We have no method......

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Sun May 7 14:27:28 CDT 2006

Once again,

Typos not relevent.....guess what never mentioned them....what are you
talking about?

"Topic Committee Ass Kisser" comment proves my point...getting mad at me for
calling out your rudeness is not exactly a successful tactic.  Nor does it
change the subject from your rudeness to the committee and its members to
your hatred of me...Not playing.

Dont need me to interpret anything - I used direct quotes from you that you
dont even try to explain your way out of.  Pure contempt.  No answer, no
apologies, just more rudeness and unprofessionalism.

Broad resolutions, cool, go for it....Not the point...Once again you can
keep obfuscating but the point is you have contempt for everyone and were
rude to Ken for no reason.

Josh