[eDebate] (Delurk) Anyone try using Microsoft's OneNote program to organize evidence?

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Tue May 9 22:32:52 CDT 2006

Does anyone have the URL for Naveen's MS Word card cutting guide?

I lost it.

But word does a great job at helping you organize cards, *if* you use the
document map (Basically, it builds an outline of your argument in a
navigation pane.)

Openoffice (free) also has a document navigation tool that works basically
the same way.

--JP