[eDebate] (Delurk) Anyone try using Microsoft's OneNote program to organize evidence?

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Wed May 10 08:36:48 CDT 2006

Johnny Prieur sent me the URL -- the link you need is the first one on the
page titled "GDU research procedures."

http://www.uga.edu/~spc/debate/research.php

Read it & (really) learn MS word. You'll be a machine. Seriously.

--JP