[eDebate] CEDATOPIC: New Blog

Travis Neal travisneal
Thu May 11 07:35:42 CDT 2006

It has been less than a day and already this blog is too cumbersome
for my patience and dexterity to make it through.  I am sure someone
has buried instructions on how to use it  somewhere, 'commenting'
versus 'posting' and whatnot, but I do not want to look for it.

While this is a nice idea I think edebate is still a preferential way
of distributing comments, even if there were not issues of some
people's offices blocking access to blogspot and other blogging
locations (myspace, etc...)

Travis Neal
Pace U