[eDebate] 2006 Debater's Choice Awards Results

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Sun May 14 21:39:50 CDT 2006

Censorship is technically done by governments...businesses and independent
entities are under no obligation to post things that they collect?  Any
author who wants to post the bio can.

Beyond that, is your argument that you want more public posting of materials
that fabricated stories about peoples made up sexual habits and outed
peoples medical condition caused issues?

Josh