[eDebate] Branson

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed May 17 06:32:51 CDT 2006

1. More making fun of dca bios of good folks which quickly read like bad
kevin federline songs.
2. thats kevin federlines rhyme from the begining i only contributed the
josh bransons to it
3. then make with with the non kfed sounding bio and post it
already--hopefully his bio can be posted without the controversy of last
week...???