[eDebate] Branson

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed May 17 09:05:39 CDT 2006

BTW,

you could have at least laughed at the ar reference, and could have found
the globe reference close to almost coincidentally almost humorous-almost

   http://www.myspace.com/kevinfederlineforreal

you know he is your friend too....

Check it,

I mean i really think this guy is for real...KfEd 4 Jason Russell's Life