[eDebate] students and topic, and dallas mavs stink

Malcolm Gordon malgorthewarrior
Wed May 24 17:22:56 CDT 2006

Chief-

You are correct about Ozark, we do still use the pig.  We have also banned
all Mavs related basketball because it's got too much "fancy hot doggin'".
We play it hard, because when you play every game against your
brother-in-law/cousin/grandfather (all same person) you have to play better
than just sweat, because blood's thicker than sweat.

I will have to officially stand against the Chief's opinion regarding
debate.  Please, Chief, if you are going to expose me at least wait until
I'm done debating.  Seriously, no one wants to see me exposed.

HOLLAAA!!!!

PS-  Hoe, I'll take care of you later.  Your points are weak sauce, which is
why the soon-to-be-ending happy hour takes precedent over your post.  You
just play some everquest or something 'till i get back to the computer.

HOLLLAAAA

malgor