[eDebate] FW: Topic meeting- schedule,place on campus, etc

Darren Elliott delliott
Fri May 26 16:05:20 CDT 2006

I believe Mancuso wants to begin at 9:30am on Wednesday.  As for the CEDA meetings beginning on Friday afternoon, Steinberg will be posting an agenda soon.

As for the campus:

KCKCC
7250 State Avenue
KC, KS 66112
(for you mapquesters)

When you arrive on campus the front road is being repaved during our down week.  So follow these directions:
1. From State Avenue turn into the campus next to the softball field.
2. Follow that road as it winds past the lake and conference center up the hill to the main campus.
3. Turn right into the parking lot (the first right, the main road will be closed).  Continue to the North end of the parking lot where you will see the building designated as "Performing Arts Center" and another section titled "Mathematics".  Park in one of the lots near those two and enter through the doors to the right of the "Mathematics" sign.  You should be in front of the Provosts office once inside.
4.  From there follow the signs posted in the halls directing you to the meeting.  We will be meeting in the Private Dining Room.  If you get lost ask someone where the PDR is.  We have an information booth on that same level you enter on and if you get lost you will likely run into it.

See you all soon in KC!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC