[eDebate] The Mission Impossible Role of the Topic Committee

Pacedebate at aol.com Pacedebate
Mon May 29 17:48:49 CDT 2006

Edes post was put on the topic blog and Steve Mancuso basically made the
points I would make and probably more eloquently.
I do agree with Ede that the topic committee would better serve the
community if they only produced two or three resolutions. The time they are  allocated
probably just doesn't allow them the time necessary to create more  than
three good resolutions.
I'm not sure if the community has resolved the "side bias issue" but in my
mind they should have. The topic committee should strive to create a topic that
 doesn't have a side bias. A very difficult task for sure.

In a message dated 5/29/2006 7:44:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,