[eDebate] [CEDA-L] CEDA Summer Meeting: Agenda

Kelly McDonald Kelly.McDonald
Wed May 31 00:00:48 CDT 2006

Mike

I too will be there as well and am a little chagrined that I am going to the expense as well.

My ideas, for what they are worth:

I am intrigued by Jim's ideas and discussion about awards....perhaps we can talk about that a bit as that is an important part of the national tourney.  The question of # and process are two separate, but important details.

Funding streams and priorities for areas of spending is another area that perhaps is relevant as we again are looking at issues connected to expenses.

Development of virtual meetings capacities - MS LIVE Meeting or other technology, other software / hardware solutions.

Evolution of the journal / fora / publishing media / journal impact & role.

Tracking / use / reporting of CEDA demographic data - it was electronic in 2006 - but who / what use is it?  there has been no systematic use by anyone of demographic data in a very long time.

Just some quick thoughts.

Kelly