[eDebate] Joe C. Jackson

EMarlow at ucok.edu EMarlow
Wed Nov 1 12:54:19 CST 2006

We will be taking entries until five this afternoon, so if you need to add
or adjust, please do so as soon as possible.

We are dangerously short on judging, so please try to even up your
commitment today.  I will try to get the prefs open this evening so that
you can enter them before getting on the road tomorrow.

We are looking forward to hosting everyone in Edmond.  The weather looks
to be warm in the afternoons with a chance of rain on Sunday.  All rounds
will be in one building, so no worries about lugging tubs through the
weather.

Peace,
Eric Marlow
Director of Debate