[eDebate] Judges for HS tournament

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed Nov 1 19:42:40 CST 2006

I am officially inviting any of you in the KC area who are not debating or coaching this weekend to come judge this weekend Nov. 3-5 at the KCKCC HS TOC Qualifying Tournament.

We have over 70 teams from 9 states entered in the tournament.  It will be one of the most competitve tournaments in KS history and is historical as the first TOC qualifier in KS.

Rounds are Fri and Sat at Shawnee Mission East HS with Octos through Finals held on the campus of Kansas City Kansas Community College on Sunday.

If you want to come hear some good HS debates let me know.

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC