[eDebate] Pi Kappa Delta Nationals

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Nov 2 13:24:48 CST 2006

Scott Jensen from Webster University asked if someone would post this to the listserv so here it is.

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC
CEDA 2nd VP

The invitation for the 2007 Pi Kappa Delta National Tournament and
Convention is now posted on the PKD website.  The invite is downloadable.
It also includes all information necessary for planning to attend March 7-10
on the campus of Central Michigan University.  Feel free to contact me, or
any PKD council member with questions about the tournament or convention.
See you in Mt Pleasant this March!

Go to www.pikappadelta.com for the invitation, information on joining PKD,
and other PKD-related information.

Scott

(PS--if anyone could post this to the CEDA/NDT listserv I would be very
appreciative.  Please let me know if you do this.)

Scott Jensen
Associate Professor & Director of Forensics
School of Communication
Webster University
470 East Lockwood Ave
St. Louis, MO  63119
(314) 968-7439
jensensc at webster.edu

"There is a place where our passionate commitments converge, and it is there
that fathering and baseball intertwine.  The lessons I have learned in one
have instructed me int he other; how in fathering as in baseball you have to
work on fundamentals, develop good habits, avoid errors, work on your
control, and always keep in mind that you can't win them all."
  Jack Petrash,  "Covering Home"