[eDebate] please add to the wake wiki opencaselist

Steve Mancuso mancussp
Mon Nov 6 10:29:13 CST 2006

If you haven't checked out the Wake caselist, please do so.  It is
organized in a very user-friendly format and seems extremely
comprehensive - many thanks to Stefan for his work up to this point.

I'm writing to encourage teams who have attended "unscouted"
tournaments - particularly if you attended the Harvard, JMU,
Kentucky, Wayne State, UCO tournaments - recent tournaments.   It's
not necessary to post much about any round - even a short summary of
what arguments the negative ran, or the highlights of what advantages
and add-ons the affirmative ran, would be an incredibly valuable
supplement to the current list.

Particularly useful would be posting information about elimination
rounds at these tournaments - many schools who have been eliminated
earlier in the tournament generally don't get to hear what happened
in these important debates.

This site is already a fantastic resource - but it can be made even
better if we would each take a few minutes to add whatever additional
information we know based on recent rounds.

Thanks - see you in Winston Salem.

Steve Mancuso