[eDebate] Shirley Entry Update

Brad Hall hallbc2
Tue Nov 7 11:27:46 CST 2006

Greetings,
We are looking forward to hosting you in Winston-Salem. The Shirley will
accept all qualified teams (see previous e-mail from Ross on qualifying:
http://www.ndtceda.com/archives/200610/0309.html), but unfortunately,
due to a lack of rooms, we will be unable to take any teams that have
not met our qualification requirements beyond the initial two teams per
school.

This afternoon I am in the process of adding all qualified teams from
the waitlist. If one of your teams has qualified and is still on the
waitlist, please send me an e-mail at this address (hallbc2 at wfu.edu) to
ensure they are not overlooked this afternoon.

Judging should also be finalized ASAP. We would like to have all judging
and team entries finalized by tomorrow at noon so please make all
necessary corrections this evening.

If you have any further questions, please ask and we will do everything
we can to accommodate you. Again, the Demon Deacons are looking forward
to hosting you and your teams at the 50th  Franklin R. Shirley Classic.

Brad Hall