[eDebate] Shirley Entry Update + Other Info

Brad Hall hallbc2
Tue Nov 7 12:13:25 CST 2006

*Entries*: All qualified (cleared at one or more varsity tournaments
this fall, qualified for the NDT, or cleared at CEDA Nats) teams have
now been moved off the waitlist. No unqualified teams will be added.
Please let me know ASAP if I have missed any qualified teams.

*Judging*: commitments should be adjusted and made accurate by tomorrow
at noon. If your judging philosophy is not posted at Planet Debate and
Debate Results, please do so ASAP -- many judges are missing their
philosophies (especially newer judges) and not only is it a condition of
entry, but it's important for filling out judge preferences and
improving the quality of debates you see. Directors, please ensure that
your judges have posted their philosophies.

*Caselist:* many teams are still missing their caselist information.
Please send your info to JP (lacyjp at wfu.edu) ASAP. Fairness and entry
requirements dictate quick and detailed disclosure.
**
Brad