[eDebate] Thank You Balitmore College Debate and Towson!

James Maritato james.maritato
Tue Nov 7 20:53:33 CST 2006

Hey All,
     I would just like to take a moment to thank Andy Ellis, Beth
Skinner and a ton of people from Towson, BUDL, the Baltimore High
School Debate Community, and collectively Baltimore College Debate for
hosting an awesome tournament this weekend.  It was a great
cooperative learning experience with good community vibes and friendly
competition.  It has been a long time since I have seen such a great
group of people come together for a weekend focused on education and
enjoyment of debate.  Thank you so much for all you did this weekend
to run a friendly, competitive and organized tournament!  See you all
in December!

Jimbo Maritato
Director of Debate
Marist College