[eDebate] Wake entries and prefs

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Wed Nov 8 08:45:25 CST 2006

At noon EST, we will be turning off access to Bruschke's site for Wake
entries.  Please make all final changes ASAP.  Make sure that you have
clearly indicated how all of your judging commitment will be fulfilled.

I would also appreciate it if everyone could check the e-mail contact
info on his site, since the automatic e-mail generated by my pref system
will come from his info.  Every year folks discover that they don't have
the right people listed.

The pref sheet should come out by 2:00 this afternoon and will be due
at 2:00 PM on Friday.

GARY