[eDebate] GOTHAM DEBATES REG CLOSES IN 1 WEEK

V I Keenan vikeenan
Wed Nov 8 17:08:14 CST 2006

Just a reminder .  .  . registration closes in 1 week on Wednesday, November
15th for the Gotham Debates in NYC at Baruch College.  The tournament runs
Saturday-Sunday, the 18th and 19th.

Fun, frolic, and forensics in NYC - what more can you ask?

We need entries by next Wednesday to avoid security issues - I have a
feeling some of you may wish to actually leave our lovely building at some
point.  We appreciate the assistance.

Call or email if you have questions (info below)
--

Good luck at Wake and App State!

---
-VIK