[eDebate] CEDA Business Meeting

Jeffrey Jarman jeffrey.jarman
Wed Nov 8 20:08:36 CST 2006

Hi Everyone:

Several electronic changes are underway with CEDA.  One major change
is the CEDA website.  All executive secretary information has been
integrated with the CEDA website.  The site has been completed
revamped.  If you have suggestions or recommendations, please let me
know.

ALSO:  The CEDA business meeting is next week at NCA.  The general
business meeting is Friday, November 17, 12:30 - 1:45 Bowie Room of
the Marriott Riverwalk.

Several items are on the agenda, including many amendments.  You can
find a full text of the amendments, rationales, proxy forms, and
other information at the newly revamped CEDA website.  Look under the
link for BUSINESS.

Jeff

Jeffrey W. Jarman, Ph.D.
Executive Secretary, CEDA