[eDebate] DCUDL Tournament-Nov 18th

Carlos Varela carlos
Fri Nov 10 13:53:00 CST 2006

Hello Gracious Volunteers of the DCUDL,

We are gearing up and in search of quality judges, for our last high school tournament of the
semester. Our last tournament we will be visiting Baltimore, for their BUDL tournament on
Dec 16, let me know if you would like to attend that, as we can accomodate transportation.
 Our November 18th tournament will take place at The Kamit Institute of Magnificent
Acheivers (KIMA). KIMA is located at 100 Peabody Street NW. The easiest route there is the
Takoma Metro stop and then the 62 Metrobus to 5th and Peabody. You can then walk the 3
blocksto the school. Driving, one would take North Capitol Street until it becomes Blair Road
at the intersection with Kansas Avenue.

The tournament will begin aim to start at 9:00am and will have three rounds, with a small
interlude for lunch. If you are unable to make the whole day, just come for the rounds that
you can make. It would be very helpful to me if you could let me know by Wed, or Thursday.

Thank you,

Carlos
--
Carlos Varela