[eDebate] Topic Selection Committee - Open Meeting Reminders

Gordon Stables stables
Wed Nov 15 16:39:47 CST 2006

Thanks to all who took part in the Wake Forest meeting. We have two more
sessions upcoming at the National Communication Association that you may
want to attend. I encourage any student, coach, or interested party to
attend. The goal of all of these sessions is to raise awareness about
the current topic efforts underway and to gain insight into potential
new directions for topic proposals. If you cannot make either of these
sessions, please contact me directly. I am also posting this
information, as with all topic related information, to the CEDA topic
website www.cedatopic.com At this site you can currently view the list
of topic proposals being investigated as well as learn about the
process. Thanks again.

Gordon Stables Chair,
CEDA Topic Selection Committee

1) CEDA Business Meeting This is the formal CEDA business meeting run by
the CEDA leadership, but I will be available at this session to provide
input at the topic process and current efforts. This session is Friday
Nov 17 - 12:30pm - 1:45pm at the Marriott Riverwalk - Bowie Room.

2) CEDA Topic Selection Meeting This session, originally titled CEDA ?
China Topic Redux, is a forum solely devoted to discussing topic options
for 2007-08. Despite the early hour, I invite you to come and consider
potential topics. This session is Saturday, November 18 from 8:00 am ?
9:15 at Hilton, La Duquesa.

--

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.

Director of Debate

Annenberg School for Communication

University of Southern California

Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913

http://usctrojandebate.com
 <http://usctrojandebate.com>