[eDebate] USC Alan Nichols Hotels

Gordon Stables stables
Tue Nov 21 00:50:29 CST 2006

If you are planning on attending the USC Alan Nichols tournament and
have not made hotel reservations, please backchannel me with the number
of rooms you will need. We have already exceeded the block size and are
working hard to make sure that quality and affordable accommodations are
available to all schools. Please email me before Thanksgiving so we can
work to accommodate your team.

Although not as important as the hotel entries at this point, if you
could also enter on debateresults we would appreciate it. Having an
approximate entry allows us to better plan for all of your tournament
needs.

Thanks.
Gordon
--

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.

Director of Debate

Annenberg School for Communication

University of Southern California

Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913

http://usctrojandebate.com
 <http://usctrojandebate.com>