[eDebate] CEDA/NDT Merger: A Decade Analysis

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed Nov 22 19:57:03 CST 2006

This is something I am interested in setting up for NCA 2007.  As the
CEDA 2nd VP, part of my responsibility is to coordinate programs for NCA
in 2007.  2 years ago CEDA appointed Eric Morris to be the liaison so
the 2nd VP would not have to reinvent the wheel each year.  I will be
working closely with Ermo on the gathering and selection of panels for
NCA in Chicago.

I am interested in a panel balanced between those who came from
traditional CEDA schools and those from traditional NDT schools.  I
would like the panel to look at the merger from multiple perspectives.
The direction it may take is up to discussion but I think as an
organization it is important to make a historical analysis of where we
have been and where we are going.

Interested participants should contact me.

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC