[eDebate] Ron Stevenson cartoons

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Tue Nov 28 00:54:52 CST 2006

You cant argue with a show that has a Ron Stevenson cartoon of him in armor
on a horse (ostensibly to explain his refusal to give up the display of his
sword collection).  We also learn that Ron has sisters (so many questions
should have been asked by the hosts but of course were not).

And G. Ziggy was in it too, wow!  Helping decorate Ron's new house...must
have been a cash payment of some variety (unless I am mistaken this was
filmed around one year ago).

My goodness, why cant all tv be this good,

Josh