[eDebate] Cal College Tournament Hotel Block

gregachten at berkeley.edu gregachten
Wed Nov 29 12:33:20 CST 2006

Make your hotel reservations for the Cal tournament NOW! The tournament is
Jan 13-15 and we are approaching the deadline for the hotel block. Last
year several people missed the deadline (Jim Hanson) and ended up staying
at a seedy Motel 6. Don't be Jim Hanson. I am pasting the relevant portion
of the invite below. If you have any questions about the hotel or the
tournament generally let me know,

Greg

The tournament hotel for the tournament is the Courtyard Marriott in
Emeryville. I strongly urge you to stay at the Marriott. This is an
outstanding facility with free high speed internet access in each room and
the entire first floor of the hotel is wireless. I have managed to secure
a tournament rate of $99 per night for up to 4 people per room. We have a
block of rooms and the block expires a month before the tournament begins.
You can make reservations now by calling the Marriott directly at,
510.652.8777 and asking for the reservation desk. MAKE YOUR HOTEL
RESERVATIONS NOW! Last year many people (in particular Jim Hanson) were
squeezed out of the tournament hotel because they failed to make
reservations in a timely manner. The cutoff date for the event is December
20 and it is possible our block will be full before then.

For general info about the hotel go to

www.marriottemeryville.com <http://www.marriottemeryville.com>

Our contact at the Marriott is Brett Brown in sales and he is the person
to whom you should direct specific questions.