[eDebate] Graduate Assistant opportunity in Sacramento

Tudor, Kristen H sac36967
Thu Nov 30 17:43:26 CST 2006

The CSU Sacramento debate program has an opening for a graduate assistant (or 2) starting fall 2007.  The Communication Studies Department at CSUS has many talented and dedicated faculty members in a diverse range of specialties.  Former students from this department have been accepted into doctoral programs at Iowa, UNC Chapel Hill, Arizona State University and the University of Utah, to name a few.  There are also many opportunities in Sacramento to do research or internships in politics & policy.

You can contact our current graduate assistants to learn more about our program:  andreajterry at gmail.com <mailto:andreajterry at gmail.com>  and theresaperry at gmail.com <mailto:theresaperry at gmail.com> .   Check out the CSUS Communication Studies website at http://www.asn.csus.edu/coms/  for more info on our program.

Kristen Hamilton Tudor

Director of Debate

CSU Sacramento

khamilton at csus.edu <mailto:khamilton at csus.edu>