[eDebate] Collection for troops at JMU

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Wed Nov 1 20:28:15 CST 2006

I forgot to attach the list before. It is below. Questions should be
addressed to Mary at _mosleyme at jmu.edu_ (mailto:mosleyme at jmu.edu)

Don?t forget that the soldiers are mobile so try and find smaller  packaging
if possible! Thanks again!
Bath and body Works lotions and body  wash
Foot scrubs
nail ploish( clear or natural colors)
shampoo and conditioners(i.e. pantene,garnier fructice,dove,  Aussie)
Sports bras (34B's)
Johnson and johnson baby lotion, body gel, baby  oil.
cocoa butter
Twin bed sheets
white socks ? She didn?t list what sizes so I?m assuming small to  XL?
bath towels
shaving cream gel
pearl tampons
always maxi pads
hair brushes
note pads
boxers  (medium, large,  xtra-large)
panties (small, medium)
blankets
pillows
used/new dvds
snacks ? healthy stuff like granola bars or protein bars, also some  yummies
like combos, M & M?s, chocolate chip cookies, beef  jerky!
febreze air freshner
room fresheners
swiffer wipes
facial moisturizers
sun screen 45-50 spf
white t-shirts ? sizes small to XL
batteries
board games and playing cards
Doritos
cereal(fruit loops, cap n crunch, frosted  flakes
cross word puzzles
chai tea, flavored tea
fan
candles scented
tooth brush
tooth paste
alarm clocks
christmas tree (Small)
decorations
hair clips
scrunches
after shave
deodorant( mitchum, degree,  secret,suave)
foot powder
shaving razors and refills
nair/cream hair remover
panty liners
books by: stephen king, E. Lynn Harris, jackie  Collins
model cars, air planes
oprah's book collection
chap stick
magazines
Thanksgiving decorations
Stockings and supplies to decorate them  (30)
Stationary for writing letters
Envelopes
Blank cards
Football, Frisbee, etc.
Cashews, peanuts, sunflower seeds etc.
Drinks that can be mixed with water, i.e. Crystal Light lemonade,  Tang, etc.