[eDebate] fyi: policy debate in the press

matt stannard stannardmatt
Fri Nov 3 02:28:10 CST 2006

I agree.  In fact, the fact that Rove was the intro (and the anecdotes were
hardly original) made it a particularly bad piece.  The author seemed not to
want to be writing it after a while too.  We can certainly do better--I'd
love to be part of some organic debate press if anyone else is interested.

mjs