[eDebate] UM Huricane Debates

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Nov 9 14:42:59 CST 2006

I don't know.  It looks like Louisville has been doing most of the stomping of late...  I'm grateful, as the football result probably caused a significant reduction in my workload as a member of the Student Conduct Board at WVU.--Neil

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ede Warner<mailto:ewarner at louisville.edu>
  To: dave at miami.edu<mailto:dave at miami.edu> ; edebate at ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [eDebate] UM Huricane Debates

  Don't go!!!! They might stomp on your mascot!!!!  Oh wait, wrong Miami
  team...never mind...

  >>> <dave at miami.edu<mailto:dave at miami.edu>> 11/9/2006 3:15 PM >>>
  This is your invitation to the University of Miami Hurricane Debates on
  January
  26-28, 2007. Please make your hotel reservations NOW. Our tournament is
  the same
  weekend as the ING Miami Marathon, and one week before Miami hosts the
  SuperBowl!
  dave
  Event website -
  http://events.ichotelsgroup.com/DPRD-6VD2ZZ/MIAUM/website/<http://events.ichotelsgroup.com/DPRD-6VD2ZZ/MIAUM/website/>
  If clicking on the above link does not work,Please copy and paste the
  link into
  your browser's address window, or retype it there.