[eDebate] Pre-Shirley Disclosure Reminder

lacyjp lacyjp
Fri Nov 10 00:21:13 CST 2006

Everything we've received so far is posted at opencaselist.wikispaces.com.

[Except all of Vanderbilt's scouting for the year...That will be
integrated tomorrow.]

Please doublecheck to make sure your stuff is accurate and up to date.

If you haven't submitted, get your stuff to me as soon as you can.

Its too late for a list of non participants to be of much use. You know
who you are and so does everyone else. Bring your disclosure to
registration. (Or get it submitted before that)

--JP