[eDebate] WVU team goes dry at tournaments

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Tue Nov 14 14:08:24 CST 2006

Clarification:  Some may interpret my earlier post to mean that I'm trying
to save a group of raging alcoholics from itself.  Quite the opposite:  I
actually think that our team has less of a problem in this regard than do
many others.
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University