[eDebate] Appstate Results

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Nov 16 09:17:29 CST 2006

And thanks to Nicole, Kris, Glenda, and the App. St. debaters for putting on such a great tournament!  Our small group had a great time.
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nicole<mailto:nicole.colston at gmail.com>
  To: edebate at ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:24 AM
  Subject: [eDebate] Appstate Results

  Here are the Tournament results, Congrats!

  OPEN
  Georgia RN (3-0) over Kentucky AG

  JV
  Miami TH (2-1) over Kansas State BC

  NOVICE
  Kentucky BM (3-0) over JMU FW

  A quick thank you to all the attending teams!
  I was excited to see that many of you used the tournament to assist in small squad prep for Wake, and that many of you benefited from being able to watch Wake rounds on Monday.  I would appreciate any feedback on the tournament to help improve our hospitality and administration.  We hope to see you and other's next year!  Thanks, Nicole