[eDebate] USC Alan Nichols Hotels

Gordon Stables stables
Thu Nov 30 14:46:59 CST 2006

To keep everyone informed, we are going to be signing the contracts for
overflow hotel space today for the Nichols. Everyone who has already
contacted me and provided a count of the number of rooms that are needed
will have space in the new block(s). These contracts will be settled
before the BCS officially announces LSU-Michigan-(or -gulp- USC if
something bad happens) this weekend, so as long as you have spoken with
me you shouldn't worry about finding space.

I will email all programs needing rooms as soon as the final details are
settled. We appreciate your patience and we are very excited about what
looks to be the largest Alan Nichols tournament in many many years.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions.

Thanks.
Gordon

--

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.

Director of Debate

Annenberg School for Communication

University of Southern California

Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913

http://usctrojandebate.com
 <http://usctrojandebate.com>