[eDebate] CEDA Backfile Project

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Tue Oct 3 10:34:22 CDT 2006

I am posting this for Andrew. Please direct all inquiries to him at the
e-mail address below.

Date: Tue 3 Oct 11:26:30 EDT  2006
From: Andrew Barnes <barnesad at jmu.edu> _Add To Address Book_
(https://webmail.jmu.edu/wm/mail/read.html?sessionid
=-4ae6048c0&op=addsender&uid=785&msgid=7&mbox=user.davismk)  | _This is Spam_
(https://webmail.jmu.edu/wm/mail/spam.html?sessionid=-4ae6048c0&op=isspam&uid=785&msgid=7&mbox=user.davismk)
Subject: Please post to edebate
To: Michael  Davis <davismk at JMU.EDU>

I am pleased and excited to announce that the CEDA Backfile Project will

be officially moving forward. We now have a website from which we can

host the project. However, this project will not be possible without

_YOUR_ cooperation. Far too many schools to mention here have indicated

that they are willing to contribute so please join them in helping to

support this project. How can you submit your backfiles? I have three

options for your convenience:

    1. Bring me one or more cds/dvds to the Kentucky or Richmond debate

tournaments where they will be collected at registration and delivered

to me thereafter

    2. Snail mail me one or more cds/dvds to:

       Andrew D. Barnes

       Assistant Director of Debate

       MSC 2106

       James Madison University

       Harrisonburg, VA 22807

    3. Email individual files to jmubarnes at gmail.com

What am I looking for? Anything that you are willing to share with the

community. This can include any and all high school or collegiate camp

files that you might have. Your donation can include your entire

evidence set from last year or you can contribute a single argument that

is particularly well developed and timeless. At this time it is truely

up to you. I just ask that you and your squad contribute.

 I look forward to your contribution and to seeing you at Kentucky and

Richmond.

sincerely,

Andrew D. Barnes

Assistant Director of Debate