[eDebate] Appstate HOTEL INFO

Nicole nicole.colston
Tue Oct 3 11:57:41 CDT 2006

Hello Debate Community-  I have provided the hotel block info for the
AppState Tournament below.  The invite is also attached.  We are excited to
be hosting your teams!!  If you have any questions or concerns, please
contact me.  Thanks, Nicole Colston

HOUSING: The blocks will be available under "ASU Debate" for both locations.

Comfort Suites, (828) 268-0099, 1184 Hwy 105 ($89 per room, Nov. 3rd cut-off
for block)- Offers breakfast and high-speed Internet. More info at
http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=NC052

High Country Inn, (800) 334-5605, (828) 264-1000, 1785 Hwy 105 ($59 per
room, Nov. 1st cut-off for block)- A great breakfast diner, the Sunrise
Grill, is located within walking distance and the hotel houses the area's
largest sports bar. More info at http://highcountryinn.com/